Success key

Success is the result of the habits you do every single day.But defining it in these words is not enough.
     For last 2-3 years i am looking forward to become successful but a night what i found wrong in my life is the lack of Consistency into the all matters of my life.
  The story begin when i was asked by my family to earn money and i looks for couple of part time job but they all look not to be made for me.In search of money to continue my education i found something very ideal for me.
 I was listening to Jack Ma and he said that opportunities were everywhere but people are not able to find them and i question myself and miracle i found lot of opportunities but again i lack the main thing is that I am not able to consistent so i decided to do work Consistently.
   
 Let's imagine something that you start a project and work for some day and then stop i guarantee you that all of your work will be useless.
     Be consistent in any work no matter what but you have to complete the work and consistentcy will make you one of the next Bill gate or Jack Ma Etc
Refrences
https://ideainfluncer.blogspot.com/2017/11/sub-conscious-mind-and-habits_21.html
Books to read 
The Power of Habits
The 7 habits of highly effective people
Video

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUB CONSCIOUS MIND AND HABITS

STARTUP OR JOB

Richness other than Money